Featured Post

SECRETS FROM EXPERIENCE

An Experience that revealed me certain secrets of life.      It was my second half of teenage. I was losing control of my mind over body...

Sunday, August 9, 2009

WELCOME TO MY ASTROBLOG

Under my astroblog, I like to discuss subjects like astrology , thought power, shifting date of Sankranti to 22 nd. December, unity between religions, views of places, astronomy, meaning of time, life after death, life at other locations in the universe, evolution of life on earth, ghosts, Mayans prophecies of end of the world in 2012, instantaneous human combustion, strange coincidences, the big bang and the universe, the emergence of man, the universe and life of Sun, paranormal situations and various mysteries of the unknown, and the horoscopes of the celebrities etc.
All the subjects are very interesting , and some subjects such as thought power are very useful to those who follow it. My main intention is to spread the knowledge to others so that they may also do so for the benifit of others.






No comments: