Featured Post

SECRETS FROM EXPERIENCE

An Experience that revealed me certain secrets of life.      It was my second half of teenage. I was losing control of my mind over body...

Monday, December 17, 2018

DNA MATCHING FOR DATING AND MARRIAGES


DNA MATCHING FOR DATING AND MARRIAGES
(SOURCE: News paper Times of India)
     The latest understanding of the scientists regarding the development of D N A indicates that gene tests can help predict attraction between two individuals. Researchers from Imperial College, London and eHarmony suggest that by 2025 singletons will be paired in labs, based on their DNA. In a new report based on an analysis of society, health and demographic data, researchers have made predictions on the future of dating, with a combination of genetic matching and artificial intelligence predicting sexual chemistry and compatibility between singles.
     Genes are known to play a key role in determining sexual attraction. In particular major histo-compatibility complex (MHC) genes, which regulate our immune systems, are thought to unconsciously influence mate choice. By analising MHC gene codes, researchers suggest that online dating platforms could predict that whether users who are attracted to each other online will still be attracted to each other in person.
     The report added “While gene code matching might take three to five years, the data and initial model is starting to take shape. As a result by 2025 many matches could be made in labs.” (DAILY MIRROR).
     So far we are depending on astrology for the purpose of matching in marriages. The above argument may tally if the individual horoscopes indicate good marriage partner. If the individual horoscopes indicate bad and quarrelsome partner, can the DNA matching give a good partner is a matter to be examined. It is against the destiny indicated in the horoscope. Probably such people may not get a chance of DNA testing for the purpose of selecting a marriage partner. We have to wait and see.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello i am kavin, its my first time to commenting anywhere, when i read this
article i thought i could also create comment due to this brilliant article.

Anonymous said...

Pretty! This has been an extremely wonderful article.
Thank you for supplying these details.

Anonymous said...

This is my first time pay a quick visit at here and i am actually happy to read everthing at single place.

Anonymous said...

I'm extremely impressed with your writing
skills as well as with the layout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself?
Either way keep up the excellent quality writing,
it is rare to see a nice blog like this one nowadays.

Anonymous said...

What's up Dear, are you really visiting this site regularly, if so afterward you
will absolutely get nice know-how.

Anonymous said...

My brother recommended I would possibly like this website.

He used to be entirely right. This publish truly made my day.
You can not consider simply how much time I
had spent for this information! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Appreciation to my father who shared with me on the topic of
this website, this webpage is really remarkable.

Anonymous said...

I've learn some good stuff here. Certainly worth bookmarking for revisiting.
I surprise how much attempt you place to create such a fantastic informative site.

Anonymous said...

I was very pleased to discover this great site.
I want to to thank you for ones time for this particularly wonderful
read!! I definitely liked every little bit of it and i
also have you bookmarked to look at new things in your web site.

Anonymous said...

Hello, just wanted to mention, I enjoyed this article.
It was funny. Keep on posting!

Anonymous said...

Sweet blog! I found it while browsing on Yahoo News. Do you have any
suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I've been trying for a
while but I never seem to get there! Appreciate it

Anonymous said...

Woah! I'm really enjoying the template/theme of this site.
It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's tough to get that
"perfect balance" between usability and appearance. I must say that you've done a
very good job with this. Also, the blog loads super
fast for me on Internet explorer. Exceptional Blog!