Featured Post

SECRETS FROM EXPERIENCE

An Experience that revealed me certain secrets of life.      It was my second half of teenage. I was losing control of my mind over body...

Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Are our lives connected to solar system?

       Long ago early in my life I was in the habit of reading birthday forecasts by Sri Peter Vydal in the news paper ‘Indian Express’.  This practice suddenly impressed me to verify the truth in connection with the movement of the sky personally. So I started reading several books in this regard. After gaining sufficient knowledge I started practical study of the events in our life with reference to the movement of the sky.

     I took the date of birth of the son of my colleague and prepared his birth chart. I could catch an important evil event in the horoscope highly suitable to verify the truth. Progressed Sun in his horoscope joins the planet Saturn after 3 days of his birth. In western astrology movement of planets in one day represents the events in one year of life. This appears due to the fact that Earth rotates 360 degrees in one day around its axis but it takes about 365 days (360 degrees) to revolve around the Sun. There seems to be some mystery in the rotation of eartth indirectly connected to us. This rotation of earth in one day along with movement of planets in one day is projected into corresonding one year of the individual life. (One day = one year) If you like to verify the events in your life at your 30th year you have to refer the movement of the sky after 30 days after your birth along with the sky position at the age of 30 years. This has nothing to do with any religious belief since it is a practical observation..  Further in the horoscope I studied there is a similar aspect in transits also,  the transiting Sun also joins the birth Saturn 3 days  after the 3rd birth day after birth. So there is an important event is going to happen when the boy reaches the age of 3 years and 3 days. I have noted down the date and went to their house on that day. All the family members were alright.  I left the house after some formal talk with them with the intension of further research in practical astrology. But in the evening when I went out for a walk I heard the sad news that the maternal grandfather of the boy, half an hour after I left their house went to take bath and met with heart attack and collapsed and when taken to hospital they were informed that he was dead before reaching hospital. The event is a one in million probabilities that proves our connection with the solar system.

     The second practical study I attempted is more complicated. Even the most experienced astrologists won’t attempt it.  That is predicting the life events of one from the horoscope of another close relative. I attempted to predict some evil events in the relatives of my wife, from my horoscope. Following the transit of an evil planet in opposition to the location of evil planets in my horoscope I predicted two dates and informed my wife that two different telegrams will come on the dates indicating evil.(There were no cell phones at that time). Even to my surprise my wife received two evil telegrams on the dates mentioned. One indicated extreme serious illness to her younger brother. Even doctors did not guarantee his recovery. But fortunately, he recovered slowly. The other telegram on some other date as mentioned is the death of her aunt. This is also a prediction of one in million probabilities. I tested the truth of astrology by numerous other examples too. I need not mention all here for want of space.

     These two examples indicate the clear proof that our lives are governed by solar system to a great extent as indicated by the method I followed. There are many other methods of predictions. Those I have not tested.

No comments: