Featured Post

SECRETS FROM EXPERIENCE

An Experience that revealed me certain secrets of life.      It was my second half of teenage. I was losing control of my mind over body...

Thursday, December 21, 2023

MARRIAGES ARE MADE IN HEAVEN Proof as per astrological experience

 

It is given in some astrological books that in any ones’ horoscope that the region from 7th house to 12th house also partly belongs to marriage partner. I personally attempted to verify the truth. As the horoscope of my wife was not recorded and not known I attempted to predict certain events from her close relatives. For this purpose I studied the transit if planet Uranus in my 8th house in exact opposition to the location of conjunction of Saturn and Mars very close to the intersection of ecliptic and equator and in my 2nd house. When Uranus was in exact opposition to these two planets of my horoscope I predicted two telegrams (no cell phones were available at that time) indicating some bad and severe information from the relatives of my wife. Even to my surprise my wife received two telegrams on two different dates as indicated by me one informing the death of her aunt and the other informing the extreme seriousness of her younger brother who ultimately recovered though the doctors did not give any hope of his recovery, This is a clear proof that the marriages are made in heaven even before our birth. This is only my second experiment in astrology.

No comments: