Featured Post

SECRETS FROM EXPERIENCE

An Experience that revealed me certain secrets of life.      It was my second half of teenage. I was losing control of my mind over body...

Thursday, June 27, 2024

PROOF OF ASTROLOGY

 

My first experiment also proves that our lives are related to solar system. The astrology I studied (western astrology) is based on the fact that the Earth rotates about its axis around 360 degrees in one day. The Earth also revolves around the Sun covering 360 degrees in one year. By observational analysis it is found that the movement of the planets in one day represents the life events in one year. If you want to know the live events in your 30th year you have to study the movement of planets in your 30th day after birth with aspects to planets at birth. This is known as progressed position of planets. Also we have to observe the transiting planets in the 30th year of your life. If there are similar aspects in progression as well as in transit we can fix the event on the exact day of transit. My 1st experiment dealt with such event. In the horoscope I studied the progressed Sun joins the birth Saturn in conjunction in the third year of the boy. Also the transiting Sun in the boy’s horoscope joins the Saturn on the third day after 4th birthday . So at the age of 3 years and 3 days some bad event has to occur in their family. On enquiry I found that the Grandfather of the boy expired on the exact day I predicted. This is a clear proof that our lives are governed by solar system.

No comments: