Featured Post

SECRETS FROM EXPERIENCE

An Experience that revealed me certain secrets of life.      It was my second half of teenage. I was losing control of my mind over body...

Thursday, July 4, 2024

AN EXPERIENCE MAINLY FOR THE STUDENTS OF WESTERN ASTROLOGY

 

     Strange things happened in my life. These can be interpreted in terms of astrology. There is one of the greatest evil of astrology as well as grestest good in astrology in my horoscope. I was born on 02-02=1938 at 07 hours and 36 minutes A M at Nadyal (longitude 78 E 2 28’, latitude 15 N 30’). There is conjunction of planets Saturn and mars (great evil) in the second degree of sign Aries which is the intersection point of ecliptic and equator, which is said to be a most critical point in astrology. There is also a great good of conjunction of Sun Venus and Jupiter in Aquarius which is the 12th house in my horoscope and their power is slightly imprisoned in the early stages of my life.

     The effect of this evil is my feelings were terribly blocked as I was poised three times by persons who possess a planet exactly opposite to Saturn and mars of my horoscope (As explained in my post ‘something hidden in me that I never told fully’ in my blog ‘astroblog –msa.blogspot.com’ The second house rules feelings and finances. Regarding finances I like to say an instance in my life. After working for some time temporarily I got retrenchment in service for want of vacancy for a period more than one year. What I have saved was fully spent. Due to old age my father was unable to work. During this time my father died due to heart attact.There was not even one rupee with me. Nobody can give me loan. With lot of worry I was moving on a road too and fro unable to think what to do. Suddenly to my surprise one of my boyhood friend who left my place at Kurnool long ago and settled at Hyderabad was passing along the road. It gave me lot of hope.I explained him the situation. But he had no money to help me. He wanted to get it from one of his friends. In one hour time he brought sufficient money to me to serve th funeral of my father. This is a hidden help to me. After few days a business man with interest money, who is also well cquainted with my father came to me to offer money on loan and to give back to him even it is a long period. This is also a help from heaven to me. After this incident I never get financial problems in my balance life time. This incident occurred when the progressed ascendant of my horoscope touched the location of planet Saturn in my horoscope in the second house which rules finances and feelings.

No comments: