Featured Post

SECRETS FROM EXPERIENCE

An Experience that revealed me certain secrets of life.      It was my second half of teenage. I was losing control of my mind over body...

Wednesday, October 9, 2024

A REQUEST

 

Dear readers (friends classmates relatives and all other readers), I like to say something on my recent writings on my life. Since it is a very rare experience I had intension since a long time to keep it on record. Since I have become sufficiently old I have now decided to write all these happenings in my life. My experience may be useful to some and may be suitable for investigation to others. Since it is laborious  and uninteresting to some. In such case I may kindly be excused for wasting your precious time. The high intensity feelings resulted from high suffering which even hypnotized others are resolved and disappeared in me due to help from two ladies (angels). I am now perfectly normal as a normal old man. 

 

     The coming two years 2025 and 2026 are astrologically more important and crucial periods in my life. Both good and bad are increasing together. If I can overcome bad by properly utilizing good aspects, I can even cross 100 years of life. But I have to struggle using meditation and positive thinking. I need the kind blessings of the readers too. Your blessings will always help me. Thank you all very much.

No comments: