Featured Post

SECRETS FROM EXPERIENCE

An Experience that revealed me certain secrets of life.      It was my second half of teenage. I was losing control of my mind over body...

Saturday, October 5, 2024

FINAL RELIEF FROM ALL DISAPPOINTMENTS

 

     Besides our mind there is subconscious mind in us. It stores all our thoughts and actions in it. That is why some saints who developed sixth sense can look into other’s subconscious mind and predict the past events in their lives. Some even predict the future events in others lives. It is not known how? It may be possible through astrology to some extent. How their sixth sense is connected to the sky is not clear. Like this there are many wonders. Whatever it may be we can treat the universe as a single unit. What I mean is everything in the universe whether it is life or matter they are inter-connected. If they are closer the connections are stronger. So we are more closely connected to solar system. From my own observation, we are deeply connected to solar system. All those who poisoned me had planet in opposition to Saturn and Mars conjunction in my horoscope. The saving planets were temporarily locked in 12th house until they entered first house by progression, wherefrom my recovery started and improved gradually. In the second and third poisoning I did not feel any suffering though doctors told my daughter that I will die in half an hour. It is mainly due to the entry of planet Jupiter in my first house.

     Regarding my personal life my feelings of disappointment converted automatically into great pure affection (though reduced to a great extent as stated already) continued and was directed towards another lady. I attempted to tell her my past, but I was not able to tell her due disappointment. She observed it and suggested me to give it by writing. This was a timely great help to me. I wrote my experience of sufferings in a note book and gave it to her. She read it leisurely as it was a long one and understood me well and sympathized me and encouraged me for early recovery. Since I was able to tell my hidden sufferings I got fully relieved from the balance disappointment finally. But the impressions of my past experiences are submerged deep into my subconscious mind occasionally they come up with very less intensity, but I can counter them with reasoning and meditation. This is my art of living at present.

No comments: