Featured Post

SECRETS FROM EXPERIENCE

An Experience that revealed me certain secrets of life.      It was my second half of teenage. I was losing control of my mind over body...

Wednesday, October 2, 2024

SUFFERING VS LOVE AND AFFECTION

 

     The secrets in the universe are infinite. We only know 5% of the universe. So also the secrets of life are infinite and we know only 5% of life. Hence religion and science only indicates 5% of life. If we keep some extraordinary experiences on record we can at least understand some phenomena of life. My life gave me one such experience to be kept on record. I have written intensity of my early sufferings due to poisoning. I could overcome the same by meditation in a long period in life. But the great disappointment I underwent I could not eliminate from within. This played a wonderful part in my later life. Some love and affection can naturally counter it as it was the age for love and affection. But later on I understood that this has got connection with mutual planets positions only. Between me and my wife there was only normal love and affection and it could not relieve my disappointment. But when I saw a lady coworker it started developing tremendously at a faster rate. In a short time it reached its supreme  pure love and affection. She is unmarried and she is very daring too. She had strong desire not to marry and lead an independent life. After seeing her horoscope (which appears to be not her horoscope), I told her that she is going to marry a mad man soon as in the date of birth. To my surprise she married a mad man in two months time only.  After marriage on fine early morning she came to our house when I was sleeping in balcony and asked me as to why I hypnotized her to marry a mad man.  Even If I said that I never practiced hypnotism though I read books she did not accept it and went back with full confidence that I hypnotized her. When she is so confident it forced me to look back into my life and my mother’s life too where I could get some clues. Here the question arises can my thoughts are so intensive to hypnotize her, though they are not under my control? Such powers only Indian saints get after years of meditation. However my disappointment was partly released. Such happening is a strange and secret phenomenon and indirectly indicates the amount of enormous disappointment in me. How I got rid of the balance (total) disappointment and reached normalcy later, I will write separately. The question arises here is if death is prevented under enormous suffering, can it be converted into such a great affection even to hypnotize others like her? It is an unsolved mystery but it is true and practical.

No comments: